Machine Operator | Zoek
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Up to £10.02 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
As a Machine Operator you will have the opportunity to join a diverse, growing, fast-paced and reputable business, that are more than willing to offer plenty of training and potential progression for the right person. There are multiple positions as that have been created due to the vast amount of expansion that has been taking place within the business.
Working within a business that operates within the Food, Drink & FMCG industry, this is naturally a fast-paced environment, meaning you will be involved in a wide range of duties and be able to really develop your Production and Engineering skills. You'll have the opportunity to join a fun-filled team who can offer plenty of support.
About the role:
- This is an Operator's role within the production line, meaning you will be able to take on supervisory duties
- Being involved with the basic maintenance and reporting to reactive breakdowns
- As a Machine Operator the type of machinery that you will be working on includes conveyors, packaging, check weighers and metal detectors etc
- What makes this role stand out from other position is the opportunity for individuals to develop their engineering skills and potentially progress to a Maintenance Engineer.
- You will be required to change and monitor all packaging and labelling machine, and be able to change the materials when they have finished.
- As an Operator you need to be efficient and cooperative on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring all machines are work to full capacity and are producing products to company standards
What you need to apply:
- Experience within the Food and FMCG Industry is essential to this role
- Previous experience within one of the following or similar roles is required, Machine Setter, Machine Minder, Semi-Skilled Operator, Semi-Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Factory Operator, Multi Skilled Operative, Production Operator or FLT Driver
- Due to the fast-paced nature you need to be flexible to the business demands and work well under pressure.
- Holding a Counter Balance Licence or FLT Driver Experience
In return for your hard work and dedication within the Machine Operator, you are certain to get plenty of job satisfaction due to the challenge at hand and the bigger picture projects that are constantly going on within the business
Posted 9 days ago