Service Leader | Zoek
£26500 - £32000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
LD Supported Living Service
Salary Negotiable DoE
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced social care manager to join an award winning national charity. My client are a principled and renowned organisation with an excellent reputation within the health and social care industry.
The successful candidate will manage a key supported living service within the organisation based centrally in Nottingham. The service provides care for 12 adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated mental health needs and plays a key part in enabling them to live more independent and fulfilling lives. Good people management skills will be imperative, along with a strong background in health and social care.
Attributes of the successful candidate
- Currently working within a management role within health and social care
- Highly principled and committed to providing high levels of care
- A good understanding of CQC regulations and the ability to communicate them to staff effectively.
- A strong people manager with the ability to train and develop staff
In return for your hard work
- Enhanced holiday allowance and the opportunity to "buy" additional days off
- Industry leading training and on-going development, allowing you to progress within the organisation
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- A supportive environment
To apply for this position, please contact Anna at Purosearch on######### or a.hartley-roberts@ purosearch.com
Posted 22 days ago