Supply Chain Manager | Zoek
Supply Chain Manager
County Limerick - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Orion Group Sciences are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our multinational medical devices client based in the Limerick area on an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend.
Leading Global Supply Planning team to execute SNP process (Net Requirements Planning, Network RCCP and Network MPS, and Distribution Planning). Leading and developing Global Supply Planning team
Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for all SNP Processes, including Net Requirements, Network RCCP & Network MPS, and Distribution Planning
- Leads planning in generating rough cut capacity plans (RCCP) and a Network MPS. Reviews multi-site constraints to balance E2E Demand and Supply
- Owns Network RCCP & MPS with risk/trade-off assumptions and feasible supply plans based on capacity
- Communicates/hands over Network RCCP/MPS plan to sites within value stream
- Manages distribution planning, including further distribution between warehouse nodes, and redeployment of inventory to meet customer service goals
- Participates in S&OP Process to provide transparency of risks and opportunities and to drive E2E decisions. (Includes Demand and Supply Reconciliation S&OP and Supply Review meetings)
- Supports implementation of best practices in Global Supply Planning
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
Minimum education required for competent performance: University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred, Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification desirable
Minimum experience required for competent performance: 5-10 years related experience
Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP)
Under general or minimum supervision, performs duties in terms of stated objectives. Generally, works out details within broad guidelines and exercises considerable initiative and judgment
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 11 days ago