Senior Insight and Analytics Lead | Zoek
Senior Insight and Analytics Lead
Weybridge, Surrey, England
£60000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
This is a newly created team, made up of specialists to lead and develop their CRM Database, AdTech, Data Management Platform and enhance their ability to report and generate insights from their activity. You will be responsible for driving the development and shape of this new team from an early stage - leaving your mark as the team evolves and expands.
My client are one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. A wide portfolio from Mobiles, High-end TVs and home appliances are used by Millions of consumers daily! They inspire and empower a digital revolution with cutting edge technologies and a focus on innovation.
This role will support the Head of Digital & CRM, taking responsibility for:
- Centralise marketing reporting and analytics; setting up automated reports, templates and self-serve data tools to enable channel leads across Digital, Media and CRM teams to appropriately measure and track activity
- Holding agencies accountable for their activity
- Working with the Regional teams to identify appropriate Data Visualisation techniques and packages (i.e. Tableau, Qlik) to ensure data is shared appropriately
- Working together with Local Teams (Marketing, Online, ACE) to ensure accurate Data Engineering and Manipulation (Big Query, SQL, Excel) is used to ensure data can be effectively distributed to drive marketing and brand outcomes
- Leverage data to identify distinct audiences for campaign targeting, and improve the ability to draw out meaningful insights / trends
- Being the subject matter expert for Tag Implementation and Management, specifically Google Tag Manager and Adobe Tag Manager solutions.
This role requires someone with demonstrable experience in Analytics and Insights, as well as AdTech/MarTech and tagging. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable both working independently and as part of large teams.
Extensive Analytics Experience, working with both Adobe and Google solutions.
Experience of using SQL and ETL platforms to make sense of large data sets
Experience in working with Customer Database and Data Platforms, preferably within the Adobe marketing ecosystem
Experience in using Data Visualisation Tools (i.e. Tableau)
Experience in Tag Management and Implementation (GTM, DTM)
An ability to work as part of a team, working on multiple projects for multiple partners at the same time
This is a long term contract position with up to 18% on target bonus; the offices are based 30 minutes from Waterloo and 20 minutes from Clapham with 2 days a week working in their London Offices.
Posted 13 days ago