Warehouse Operative - St Ives | Zoek UK | a5853f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
St Ives, Cornwall, England
Temporary (Full time)
Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for a very well know client based in St Ives. All positions are temp to perm
Normal hours are Monday to Wednesday 8am - 6pm Thursday 8am - 5:30pm = hour per week. Overtime available once trained.
In your role you will be working at part of a team picking and packing high quality ink and solvent products. this can include but not limited to labelling, packaging orders and loading the products on to vehicle. The ability to maintain accurate documentation is required in this role, as is an organised approach with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet customer expectation
Your Time at Work
- Repeatedly complete all work to the required quality standard and within allocated time
- To become multiskilled within the warehouse activities to achieve maximum flexibility of the team
- Inform supervisors of any part, equipment defects or process failures to ensure root cause is addressed and containment of defective parts
- Maintain accurate documentation and ensure all quality checks are completed thoroughly
- Maintain customer on-time-delivery by working with other team members as required
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
Our Perfect Worker
Our Perfect Worker is experienced in working in a warehouse environment, who is flexible with good basic maths and English skills and a can do attitude.
Key Information and Benefits
Free on site parking
Free hot drinks on site
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline