Home Based PIP Disability Assessor - Permanently working remotely
Work From Home
£35,000.00 to £38,500.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*PIP Disability Assessor - Nurse , Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist*
*Galashiels - HOME BASED – WORKING REMOTELY *(100% permanently working from home which means you can live *ANYWHERE* in Scotland)
*Salaries up to £38,500 (On Target Earnings)*
*Office Hours (Mon to Fri - No Weekends nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off)*
*Full or Part-Time*
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting Telephone and Paper Based Review assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
*Starting salary £35,000 (Up to £38,500 On Target Earnings)*
*Experience and Skills*
• We can accept applications from *Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists* and *Physiotherapists*
• Must be NMC / HCPC registered
• 12 months Post-Graduate experience
• Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• No experience necessary as an Assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
*Salary and Benefits include: *
• Starting salary is *£35,000* *(Up to £38,500 On Target Earnings)*
• Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday/Office Hours) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
• Annual salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• Annual Leave – 25 day + all 8 Bank holidays
• The opportunity to buy and sell Annual Leave
• Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
• CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
• Double pay for overtime
• *10 days paid emergency leave – in order to look after ill children or provide childcare*
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call *Steve Thorpe* on ######### or ######### for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Reference ID: SLTPIPHyb444/Galashiels
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,-£38, per year
* Bonus scheme
* Performance bonus
* Company pension
* Life insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Sick pay
* Wellness programmes
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Training and working remotely
* Do you have at least 12 months post registration clinical experience as a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist?