Civil Engineering Technician - Nottingham | Zoek
Civil Engineering Technician - Nottingham
£25000 - £30000 per annum
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Our client is a growing Civil and Structural business and have asked us to recruit an experienced Civil Engineering Technician. Our client specialises in residential, education, healthcare and commercial projects from their office in Nottingham.
On Offer For The Right Candidate?
- Work in a professional but fun environment
- Plenty of work for Civil Engineering CAD Technicians
- Free parking
- 5 weeks paid annual leave, plus statutory holidays.
- Company pension
- Salary sacrifice for: medical/health insurance, extra holidays, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff social events
Your Role And Responsibilities?
- Producing working drawings using AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D showing clearly and accurately how the infrastructure is detailed, from engineering calculations and your own expertise
- Designing drainage systems using WINDES design suite
- Delivering scheme details to achieve S104, S278 and S38 approvals
- Working with your team, develop written procedures for producing consistent drawings for infrastructure schemes and general details for industrial buildings, offices and housing projects
- To prepare cut and fill drawings from 3D modelling package (Civil 3D)
- Be client facing and take instructions as required
Who You Are?
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Customer focussed
- Team player with the ability to supervise and encourage others
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- HND in Civil Engineering or similar with at least 3 year's experience
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to http://www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Posted 1 days ago