Physiotherapist - Locksbottom | Zoek UK
Locksbottom, Greater London, England
£40 - 50 per hour + based on self employed basis
Contract (Part time)
Our client, a small but very busy well-established Physiotherapy private practice, currently have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to help drive the recovery after Lockdown.
Self-employed but open to considering employed statusIdeally available for the equivalent of 3 days a week *
You will be at least 2 years qualified and have a key interest in developing your clinical and customer focused skills.
The ideal candidate will an MSK specialist, with an interest in developing use of a combined diagnostic, hands on, exercise and advisory treatment pathway.
You will be part of a small team of Physiotherapists supported by their admin team using both electronic practice software patient record keeping and exercise prescription.
Energy and enthusiasm, and a natural interest in promoting their skills and private services to the local community will be essential.
- Manage a busy caseload
- Develop a following of patients
- Sound clinical assessment, manual therapy and rehabilitation skills.
- Good verbal communication and customer relationship skills
- Enthusiastic to be involved in the marketing of clinic services
- Preferably more than 2yrs qualified
- Preferably familiar with electronic record keeping
- Preferably familiar with working in the private sector
- A keen interest to keep learning
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 30 days ago