Technical Documentation Officer - Southampton | Zoek UK | a5ea27
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Documentation Officer
Permanent (Full time)
CK Technical are recruiting for a Technical Documentation Officer to join a Biotech company at their site based in Southampton on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: This role is located in Southampton.
Technical Documentation Officer Role: Your main duty will be preparing, editing, and reviewing standard operating procedures.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Taking a lead role in the writing of manufacturing and QC SOPs, documents, and quality procedures.
- Explaining scientific and technical ideas in easy-to-understand language suitable for operational purpose.
- Reviewing existing documents and identify improvements.
- Ensuring all document updates are made in accordance with our ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in the life sciences.
- An advanced knowledge of PCR is essential.
- At least 2 years experience in the life science industry.
- Experience writing technical, quality or manufacturing documents.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51507