Project Administrator - Utilities
Swindon - This Area Only
£20000 - £25000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Project Administrator - 12 month Fixed Term Contract (With potential of becoming permanent) £20k - £25k
Based at Swindon
Project Administrator required for a role with a successful organisation within the regulated water industry.
The successful candidate will have some experience of the water industry & exceptional organisational and planning skills.
As a Project Administrator you will be part of a growing team, taking on administrative tasks and helping to organise and prioritise tasks within the workstream.
Previous experience in project support is a must, as is the flexibility to assist the team on alternative assignments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Collating utility plans and construction packs
* Assisting point of connection applications
* Managing department inbox
* Maintaining project trackers
* General administrative tasks
* Liaison with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Word and Excel
* Excellent Organisational Skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Good Data inputting and general Knowledge of database systems
* Good communication skills
* Utilities or Civil experience
Please send your cv or get in touch to hear more