Staff Nurse - Nursing Home | Zoek
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
£29.7k - 39.6k per year + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Dennistoun, Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Physical care, Dementia and Parkinson's
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Dumfries. Set just outside Dennistoun, Glasgow, the home offers nursing dementia care by an experienced team who are also trained in the challenges of mental illness, Parkinson's and physical frailties. Respite, palliative and convalescence care are also practised. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary : The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
2018 REVIEW: Caring staff, good facilities. I live 200 miles away and staff always keep me updated by phone and I am often offered a drink when I arrive if the staff have time. My mother hasn't known me for over 10 years and your staff make a difficult situation for me a little better! Thank you all
Staff nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 3 days ago