Legionella Risk Assessor | Zoek
Legionella Risk Assessor
£22000 - £27000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Legionella Risk Assessor
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: 22,000 to 26,000k Company Van, Fuel Card, 20 days holiday +Stat, Pension scheme, Mobile & required PPE & Tools to perform the role.
My Client is a key player in the Water Industry, with clear set beliefs & standards, to deliver exceptional customer service with the highest levels of professionalism. Specialising in Water Quality, Treatment & Hygiene as well as Air. With ever expanding works & contracts they seek an additional Legionella Risk Assessor.
My client is looking for a Legionella Risk Assessor based in the Cheshire area to carry out cost effective solutions for the control of Legionella bacteria and Legionnaires' disease.
My client is looking for someone who is also fully conversant with Water Treatment & the health & safety procedures.
This role is NOT a national role, and 90-95% of the role will take place in and around Cheshire.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carrying out legionella risk assessments, with on site report writing.
- Identifying the appropriate recommendations in line with the scope of works
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Working in a team & under own initiative
To apply you must have or hold:
- HSG274 part 1, 2 or 3
- Legionella Risk Assessor - City & Guilds
- Full UK Licence
- Ideally based in Cheshire or within 30mins of Cheshire.
- Be able to draw the relevant schematics
- Have an absolute understanding of Hot/Cold water systems
- NVQ Level 1/2 or 3 in Plumbing & Heating
If the above role is of interest and you have the relevant experience then please send your details through to Ben Gibson on the contact details provided
Posted 13 days ago