IT Project Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
IT Project Manager
Microsoft Gold Partner
£40,000£50,000 + benefits
South East (UK)
I am working alongside my Microsoft Gold Partner client who, due to continuous and exciting growth, are looking to grow their team with permanent Project Manager. This organisation provide high tech and innovative cloud based intranet solutions solutions to their clients across multiple and diverse industries. With this, no project will be the same and you will develop an extensive portfolio of client based experience. Additionally, this role will provide you with the opportunity to explore different avenues and will provide you with experience to open up many doors and to progress into more Senior roles.
My client provides industry leading, SaaS solutions so ideally, you will have a background managing projects within the software/IT industry. You will be managing multiple projects with enterprise clients, acting as point of contact with customers alongside ensuring all projects are kept on track and on budget whilst continuously providing the highest quality customer service possible.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Solid background in IT project management
- Strong experience managing IT projects with enterprise clients
- The ability to, and experience in, managing multiple projects at one time
- Strong understanding of SaaS or Digital Solutions
- Experience with Office 365
- Very strong communication and interpersonal experience
- The ability to build withstanding relationships with clients
- The ability to travel to client sites when required
To hear more about this position and to be added to my shortlist, please forward your CV across to ######### or alternatively, feel free to call my direct line on######### to find out more.
Posted 27 days ago