Trainee IT Support Administrator - Teddington | Zoek UK | a6be7f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee IT Support Administrator
Teddington, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Future-proof your career with a future in the IT sector?
Join an industry which has seen exponential growth in the past 12 months!
If you are eager to launch a new career in IT support but lack the skills you need to make it happen, we can help. Here at The Training Room, we specialise in helping fresh tech talent gain the certifications that employers are looking for before matching our graduates to entry level opportunities across our partner network. All graduates go on to receive unlimited interviews and career support for 3 years.
The past 12 months have driven a huge demand for certified IT professionals and our partners have engaged us to provide them with motivated and passionate candidates with the certifications outlined below.
No previous experience is required at this stage as our course will provide you with everything you need to ensure you are support desk ready.
You will join the IT industry with the following skills and certifications:
· CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks.
· CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks.
Add one of the following courses to specialise your knowledge:
· CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
· CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
· CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security, and network-attached storage.
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise!
APPLY now for more information.