Marketing Manager – Foxy Bingo - Victoria St | Zoek UK | a6e2dc7e789c4b929bf81b6e51b6ea14
Marketing Manager – Foxy Bingo
Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6SQ, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Reporting to the Foxy Brand Director, the Foxy Bingo Marketing Manager is responsible for the conception, implementation and analysis for multi-channel marketing activity for Foxy Bingo. You will work with the wider Brand team to conceptualise, launch and measure marketing and promotions on a campaign basis whilst monitoring the number of real money players, turnover and NGR. You will work to ensure all campaigns are in line with business strategy and budgets.
You will manage two Marketing Execs who’s main purpose is assisting you in the delivery of the Marketing Plan through creative briefs, contributing to shaping monthly activity and implementing tactical initiatives to drive business trading. You will work to monetise the site, increase loyalty as well as implementing the strategic plan for the brands and delivery growth targets.
Whilst not responsible for delivering an ATL plan you will work closely with the Brand Marketing Team to ensure that all marketing activity, TOV, brand and offer is aligned. This encompasses but not exclusively web, promotions and CRM.
- Supporting the Director of Foxy Brands and working closely with wider operations teams to oversee the delivery of annual marketing and promotion strategy and its tactical plans for Foxy Bingo, assessing products across the business and looking into x-sell opportunities across other brands in the business.
- Working with other members of the Gaming Brand team on an Integrated Marketing Plan to ensure there is a rolling calendar of activity, ensuring all on-site and promotional marketing activity are consistent with the plan and any Brand lead events.
- Ensuring all activities and promotions are brand centric, attractive to customers, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- From conception to execution, fully involved in the development launch and communication for marketing and promotional activity, whilst monitoring the process and review what is being produced.
- Management of two Marketing Executives who are responsible for assisting in the delivery of the IMP and all promotional activity
- Manage the launch of new products, including all promotional content and exposure of these promotions and player journey campaigns.
- Optimise brand budgets for new and existing products through ongoing analysis and control to ensure a positive ROI.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to produce full campaign analysis and performance against set business KPIs. Scrutinise all ROIs with regards to different strategic approaches and feedback recommendations to management.
- Collaboratively work on large marketing projects involving TV media, and PR in regards to what message the Brand wants to push and what content should be advertised on eg TV, Radio or Social Media
- Liaise with the Acquisition Manager, CRM Manager and Foxy Brand Director, to drive the acquisition strategy and tactical retention and reactivation plans.
- Regular review of all channels to optimise spend for the Brand, monitoring budgets spent on promotions and product within CRM and Acquisition against defined KPIs, working with the teams and suggesting improvements to the Foxy Brand Director.
- Supporting the reactivation of lapsed and inactive players by working closely with the CRM and Customer Optimisation teams to understand the customer journey. Driving reactivation campaigns with bonus offers in order to drive NGR
- Dedicated to meeting real money player KPIs and targets whilst maintaining control of bonus spend, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Working closely with the VIP team to ensure the VIP marketing and promotions strategy, plans and bonuses are aligned.
- Defining and overseeing the multichannel promotional calendar and launch plans including managing the promotions, user experience, CRM and VIP launch strategy for new products working with the wider teams within the business.
- Provide mentoring, development coaching, objectives, goal setting and performance management for the direct reports within the team.
- show leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is sought and embraced, and reactiveness, attention to detail and willingness to embrace both Brand and company values is achieved.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of implementing a marketing and promotions strategy
- Previous experience of working on development and implementation of bonuses and product strategy
- Gaming (bingo and casino preferred) experience within a marketing function.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Commercially astute, ability to analyse large sources of data, review and summarise and present to management and the wider team
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Ability to manage stakeholders and develop solid relationships with internal teams and external third party providers
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop junior team members
Posted 3 days ago