Primary Teacher | Zoek
Harrow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Year 2 Teacher - Harrow
Teaching personnel are recruiting for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join a Harrow based school. The school has excellent transport links 15 minutes away from Harrow train station close by and school parking available.
Potential candidates should have UK QTS or overseas equivalent and have minimum one year experience working within KS1 and KS2. The school is currently looking for a year 2 teachers to join.
We are looking for individuals that have:
- Proven successful experience of working with children
- A clear knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
- The ability to engage and encourage relationships with staff and students by being approachable
- Ability to control a classroom and motivate
- Excellent planning and preparation skills
- Temporary to permanent position
- Your own dedicated higher level teaching assistant
- Competitive pay package starting from GBP120 per day (depending on experience)
- Dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
Mobile app and online access monitor your diary and control when you work
The school is now short listing candidates and seeing people for interviews.
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have a number of other positions available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 22 days ago