Property Administrator | Zoek
£16000 - £18000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
New Year… New Job?
Are you currently working in Property? And looking to use your skill set in a new environment? We have an exciting opportunity to work for a financial services business with a large portfolio of commercial properties based in Ipswich.
The company is growing and looking for enthusiastic property professionals to join their team, gain further qualifications and progress their career.
Property Administrator. Your role will be providing administrative duties with great communication and ability to manage a busy work load.
• Communicate with customers via telephone and email in a polite and professional manner.
• Respond to customer questions and queries.
• Complete customer based information and make sure customer records are fully up to date.
• Respond to compliance queries within the department.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Experience working in insurance or pensions would be desirable.
• Strong administration
• Ability to work in a professional office environment
• Knowledge of IT skills including Microsoft.
• Ability to communication verbally and in writing, at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent at grades A-C) including English and Maths.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.
Posted 12 days ago