Scuderia AlphaTauri - Buyer
Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Scuderia AlphaTauri is looking for a Buyer to join our Aerodynamic department in Bicester. In this role you'll be responsible for the procurement of set aerodynamic development and general project requirements, as well as service & supply procurement to support the aerodynamic department.
- Broad understanding of manufacturing & machining methods including additive manufacturing, CNC & ideally composites.
- Ability to understand & keep track of complex workflow involving multiple stakeholders & hundreds of parts.
- Understanding of & familiarity with ERP software (. SAP, EPICOR)
- Ablity to deliver timely information and reporting.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholder at all organizational levels
- Initiative and innovation
- Resilience and ability to deal with adversity and rapid change.
- Meticulous timekeeping & reliability
- Ability to effectively work with the team, external suppliers and colleagues
- Management of existing and new suppliers
- Problem Solving
- Commuication& Flexibility
- Facility & Logistics Support