Care Assistant - Saint Pauls Walden | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistant – £-£###### – St Paul's Walden, Hitchin SG4
DAYS OR NIGHTS AVAILABLE
YOU MUST BE A DRIVER DUETO THE LOCATION
Do you want to work in one of the finest Care Settings in the country? This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your skills as a Care Assistant in the specialist field of neurological care. You will be caring for people aged 18 and over a range of neurological conditions. The facility is rated as GOOD in all areas by the CQC. Due to its fantastic location, access to your own transport is required.
- £ to £ per hour
- When working pm to am (nights) 30% additional
- Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45% additional
- Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60% additional
- Fixed Shift pattern, so you can always be able to plan your work/life balance
- Permanent Contract, guaranteed hours.
- Life Assurance, Welfare Fund, Standard pension scheme, Discount scheme (available at a number of locations), EAP, management support, buy and sell holidays, free uniform and DBS paid for, to name a few !
You will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
- One Year minimum experience of working in an elderly social care environment
- Have a caring nature and possess a willingness to develop new skills
STATEMENT ON COVID 19 MEASURES - You can rest assured that you are in safe hands. We take this responsibility very seriously and as such, we have implemented robust infection control measures to ensure the safety of everyone who lives and works within our homes. These measures include Wearing PPE, Regular testing and temperature checking, Social distancing, Enhanced cleaning, Covid-19 training