MFL - German and French Teacher | Zoek
MFL - German and French Teacher
Colchester, Essex, England
£600 - 850 per week + via PAYE
Permanent (Full time)
MFL Teacher – Colchester
- Teacher of MFL (French and German)
- Full time position starting in January 2020
- KS3/KS4 French
- KS3/KS4 German
The school based local to Colchester are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with the ability to teach KS3 and KS4 French and German. The school is OFSTED graded ‘good’ and are focused on improving to outstanding through making students feel inclusive and allowing them to aspire to fulfilling their potential. To assist with this, they are looking for an ambitious and experienced teacher. They are interested in someone who can demonstrate innovation in their lessons, who is inspiring and can promote a love of languages and culture, is desirable.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate expert linguistics in French and German
- Have high expectations of their students and is committed to enabling them reach their potential
- Be reflective in their practice and be dedicated to continue to raise standards in the department
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player and be whiling to contribute to the growth of the extra curricular provision in the school
Short-listed candidates will be required to attend a trial day at the school. The day will give you full insight to what it is like to be a teacher at the school to ascertain if you and the school are the right fit for one another.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV below or for more information get in touch with Summer Smith at the Teaching Personnel Essex branch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 17 days ago