QSHE Advisor - Poole | Zoek UK | a7560a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£27000 - £32000 per annum + 28 days holiday inc BH
QSHE Advisor required for my client within the manufacturing industry, based in Poole.
The role would involve working with the sales team, engineering and manufacturing to ensure excellent customer service, support and clear communications to the companies clients, worldwide.
QSHE Advisor**Position Overview**
- Responsible for maintaining ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 quality standards.
- To ensure customer expectation for new and existing products are met
- Support a safe working environment and minimise / eliminate risks to employees
- Ensure environmental compliance and help drive waste out from the company
- Track status of orders and manage order communications - current order status, late orders, shipping, invoices, payments etc.
- Maintain up to date records, product information, price lists, inputting accurate data into CRM system, organisation of customer related information on company server.
- Implement and facilitate company quality strategy and develop the processes with the business.
- Manage all customer complaints from receipt, investigation, cause analysis, corrective actions and reporting findings and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Drive cause analysis and corrective actions on internal processes (manufacturing and other) with the broader team.
- Ensure all regulatory information/documentation (REACH, MSDS's etc) is available for customers.
QSHE Advisor**Position Requirements**
- Educated to degree level
- Experience within a manufacturing business, ideally with technical products is very desirable
- Good experience in sales office environment
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified is preferred
- Good level of IT skills; including MS office and excel
- Strategic planning and communication skills
- Commutable distance of Poole
- Full UK Driving License
QSHE Advisor**Position Remuneration**
- Salary - £27,000 to £32,000 - dependent upon experience, skills and qualifications
- Full time position - flexible with working pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Other Company Benefits and Incentives
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...