SEND Sports Graduate PE | Zoek
SEND Sports Graduate PE
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
£80 - 100 per day
Temporary (Full time)
£80 - £100 per day
As soon as possible
As a Sports Graduate it may come as a surprise, but you are likely to have the qualities which will allow you to work within a Pupil Referral Unit. Within a Pupil Referral Unit, you will be working closely with pupils who have been removed from mainstream schools due to their additional needs - usually regarding their behaviour. You will help support the class teacher, focusing on small numbers of pupils, possibly on a one-to-one basis. You will help regulate pupil's behaviour, de-escalate situations, and generally help the pupils achieve their personal goals.
While working at Vision for Education as a Sports Graduate you will have the opportunity to work in a number of Pupil Referral Units, however you do find that if the pupils work well with you and you create strong relationships with them and the staff members, a school is likely to keep you on as the school will prefer continuity in their supply staff.
To be considered for the Sports Graduate position, you will:
- Have a minimum of six full weeks working with children in the same position, either paid or unpaid
- Have strong behaviour management skills and feel comfortable working with pupils who have challenging behaviour
- Create strong bonds with staff members, allowing you to have a strong network of support while working within the Pupil Referral Unit
- Have a strong work ethic, and dedication towards helping improve the students outlook towards education and eventually hope to get them back into mainstream school
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Sports Graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire SEND team on#########
Posted 14 days ago