Flexible Care Assistant | Zoek
Flexible Care Assistant
£8.67 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
HC-One is looking for enthusiastic and committed Care Assistants to join the Flexible Workforce Team. If you're looking to earn some extra money, gain more experience, or work flexibly around your family or other commitments, this is a fantastic opportunity for entirely flexible working.
You will be offered shifts as required by our Care Homes across Liverpool, whilst being in full control of your working week and the shifts you pick up.
Whether providing long or short term care that includes respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the kindest and highest quality care at all times.
As a Flexible Carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse or Senior Carer you will take responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
Duties are varied but will include;
- Helping Residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Helping Residents with limited mobility
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of Residents on and off site.
As a Flexible Carer at HC-One, you’ll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell.
And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
A driving license with access to a vehicle would be advantageous but not essential.
- Flexible hours including a choice of days, nights or weekend shifts
- A competitive rate of pay with travel enhancement
- Opportunities close to home
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
Posted 17 days ago