Registered Nurse | Zoek
Axminster, Devon, England
Up to £20 per hour
Night Shifts: 20:00 - 08:00 am
Job Type: Permanent
The successful Registered Nurse will join a large team of highly trained and dedicated staff who are the foundation of our Homes. A lot of our training courses have been designed with the assistance of the specialist Dementia Group at Bradford University. We invest significantly in training for all members of staff, be they domestics, handymen, kitchen staff, administration staff carers, nurses or managers. We also welcome residents' family members to training sessions which provides them with a greater understanding of Living with Dementia.
- Outstanding CQC
- Amazing Home
- Paid Breaks
- Paid NMC fees
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse include:
- Assess residents' health and well-being across a difficult and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive sensitive or contentious information
- Promote and develop best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to all scenarios.
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Posted 9 days ago