PE Teacher | Zoek
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
Temporary (Part time)
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic PE Teacher to work in schools around the Scunthorpe area on a supply basis. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
The ideal PE Teacher will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the PE Teacher you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the PE has high expectations of pupil's achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Posted 17 days ago