School office administrator - Bridgwater | Zoek UK | a7b418
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
School office administrator - Bridgwater
Bridgwater, Somerset, England
Up to £11 per hour
Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for the next step in your career? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working for the market leader in education recruitment, Prospero Teaching…
Prospero Teaching is in need of an experienced Administrator to join a lovely School in Bridgwater. Only candidates that have previous admin experience working in a school in the UK will be considered for this position.
* Location - Bridgwater
* Position - School Administrator
* Start date - Immediately
* Duration - Contract
* The minimum rate of pay -£11 per hour
* Hours - - Monday - Friday
Main duties include: Processing invoices, sickness/leave records, payroll tasks, orders, employee records, databases. Experience in using a named case management system, eg eStart, would be advantageous but not essential.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Have an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* be able to provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Bristol Office on######### or ######
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
At Prospero Teaching we can offer you:
- Teaching roles locally to you
- A variety of full time, part time, long term and permanent positions
- A wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...