HR Lead | Zoek
£20.00 PerHour + Negotiable
Contract (Full time)
Our client, a leading body within the public sector based in Plymouth, is currently recruiting for a HR Lead to manage a caseload of sickness absence due to start as soon as possible.
The role is a full time position and is on a monthly rolling contract.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Level 5 qualified, or have extensive experience in handling sickness absence cases.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
· Providing targeted support to ensure the effective management of both long term and short term sickness absence to achieve significant reductions
· Reviewing current rates and reasons for absence, developing a clear plan for reduction and advising managers on the appropriate mechanisms to achieve this
· Providing clear and direct advice to managers with the objective of ensuring that cases are progressed to appropriate outcomes
· Ensuring that absence is recorded accurately and that timely referrals to occupational health are made or regular contact visits are undertaken
· CIPD Level 5
· Handling cases of sickness absence
· Working in a busy HR department in a public sector organisation
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
· ER Case management
· Stakeholder management
Core competencies and general skills:
· Flexible, consultative and solution-focused approach
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Strong stakeholder management
· 36.5 hours per week
· Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Jon Pearson or Katrina Nielsen on######### or please email enquiries to ######### .
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Personnel Business Partner; HR Business Partner
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’**t forget our recommendation scheme:* Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!\
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
Posted 15 days ago