Senior Remediation Engineer/Project Manager - Bristol | Zoek
Senior Remediation Engineer/Project Manager - Bristol
£32000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Remediation Engineer/Project Manager
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
My client is one of the UK's leading remediation and contaminated land assessment contractors, who specialise in providing solutions on projects ranging from small fuel spills through to the remediation of large Brownfield sites.
Due to an ever growing workload, the company are currently seeking a Senior Remediation Engineer who is looking to grow with the business and play a role in all technical and Project Management aspects of a diverse range of projects.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in the contaminated land remediation sector, preferably contracting
- Ideally have some Project management experience
- Knowledge of soil and groundwater remedial technologies
- Knowledge of the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste
- Degree in Environmental Science or related subject
As a Remediation Engineer/Project Manager, this diverse role will include the following:
- Tender and Pre-Contract work alongside directors including scoping and pricing work and tender preparation.
- Manage Technical and Commercial aspects of jobs
- Risk Assessment
- Valuations and invoicing
- Health & Safety
- Supervise and mentor Junior Staff
- Reviewing technical date
- Client Liaison
Working as a Senior Remediation Engineer/Project Manager for an established company that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on######### for an informal chat or email #########
Posted 10 days ago