Disability Support Worker
Kingston upon Thames - This Area Only
£70.00 to £90.00
Unspecified (Full time)
*Disability Support Worker - Surbiton*
Are you an experienced Disability Support Worker? Are you interested in supporting children and young people with Autism/ASC and complex needs? Are you interested in working in a SEND school?
I am currently looking for a passionate Disability Support Worker to join a popular SEN school from September 2021 to support children and young people with Autism/ASC and complex needs.
* Disability Support Worker
* Must have experience supporting children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
* Ideally have experience supporting children and young people with complex needs and Autism/ASC
* Ideally have positive behaviour/de-escalation strategies to support challenging behaviour
* Must have a creative and positive mindset
* Personal care required
* Up to £90 per day, depending on your experience with Autism/ASC and complex needs
* ASAP Start
*Disability Support Worker | SEN Jobs | Autism Jobs | Surbiton |ASAP Start*
As a Disability Support Worker, you will be kind, calm, positive, and nurturing with a dedication to your responsibility. You will engage the children and young people with Autism/ASC and complex needs in your care with creative tasks that will aid their learning and development. An enthusiastic, creative, and patient approach is essential!
If you are a Disability Support Worker and are based in South West London, fit the above-mentioned criteria with some transferable skills or relevant experience, please apply immediately or call Heeji at Engage SEND! If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job in education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements. INDTA
Expected start date: 01/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £-£ per day
* Support Environment: 1 year (preferred)
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)