Employment Solicitor | Zoek
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
This firm have recently opened the Equity, so this would prove to be an excellent opportunity for a Partner seeking to join a progressive, highly profitable firm that feels they have hit a glass ceiling.
This firm has experienced real growth in recent years, they have opened a Northern office which has already tripled in size with many key heavyweight hires. Their International growth continues to go from strength to strength with them dealing more with clients in China and India. You will find Lawyers in this firm are not just technically strong, but are excellent, dynamic business developers.
With the firm's growth plans there is a real opportunity to progress, with Partnership being on the cards for the right candidate.
This firm has offices in both the City and West End, as well as the in Manchester. They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. They invest in their infrastructure and have recently had a complete office renovation which has put them in a new league.
The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking firm. There are a real collegiate culture and an open-door policy; it is common for NQ's to work side on side with Partners working on several matters at any one time, giving you a level of exposure you simply would just not find at other firms.
The firm has ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
The firm are seeking an Employment Solicitor to join their new Manchester City Centre office.
You will join the firms growing employment team. This is a brand-new hire into the Manchester office, so far all of the employment team are based out of the London office.
You will be heading up the Manchester employment offering,working closely with the London Partners in order to build up the employment department.
You will be:
- You will be joining a cutting-edge department which deals with an exciting client base, offering real value to the matters they deal with.
- You will find a real variety to the work / client base - making for a much more interesting role
- Joining a commercially focussed and entrepreneurial department
- The caseload will be broad and include; both claimant and respondent work, contentious and non-contentious matters.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career growth and progression. For the right candidate Partnership and even equity is on the cards.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and even the most experienced candidates are invited to apply)
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the Manchester office of this growing, London, legal 500 ranked firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Posted 16 days ago