Registered Nurse | Zoek
£27.4k - 36.6k per year + Amazing Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Out standding CQC - £36K salary - Parkinson's Disease Care
- Location : Salisbury, Wilshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*5/5 OUTSTANDING CQC
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Salisbury, Wilshire. The home enjoys splendid views across the River Nadder and the water meadows. The home's experienced care team who can provide long-term nursing care, convalescence, respite and palliative services, all tailored to personal need. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Home Manager: As a dedicated healthcare professional, he has gained a wealth of experience in providing care and nursing support to elderly people, to enrich their lives. He is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. He also works hard to arrange events and activities with nearby schools and clubs and is always keen to include the local community.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
2019 REVIEW: Very good all round. Excellent food. Staff are very caring, very careful. Very happy to come again and again - probably in 3 months time
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 5 days ago