Registered Nurse - Woking | Zoek UK | a8410f3ed2db4328b8c31bd67cd22bde
Up to £26 per hour + Free DBS + uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Woking, Alton and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, assisting with medication administration and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
As a nurse working for Newcross you have access to a wide range of benefits. Our innovative app HealthForceGo® puts you in control. With it, you can access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
At Newcross, thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours!
Posted 43 days ago