Grays, Thurrock, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Flexible working days to suit you! 12-hour shifts/3 day working week!
Warehouse Operatives to join the team in the busy warehouse in West Thurrock. We are offering opportunity for candidates that want to work within the warehousing environment.
On-going temporary roles are available for the right candidates with onsite training for each role.
The opportunity to work in a small and friendly team with enthusiastic mangers who drive success forward.
- Shift times Day 0600-1800
- Monday – Saturday with occasional Sundays
- Rate of pay – £ – £
- Overtime is available after 36 hours
Safety shoes, HI-VIS and face masks Must be worn at all times whilst on-site
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Loading and Unloading
- Keeping the work areas clean and safe
- Handballing and wrapping
- Flexible working days
- 12-hour shifts
- Training and upskilling opportunities available
- Canteen facilities – vending machines/microwave
- Free On-site parking
- Locker facilities.
- Siamo Benefits package including free life insurance, high street discounts and voucher and access to offers for 100’s of online stores.
- Siamo refer a friend scheme – Work for your friend, £40 for you
- Weekly Pay
- A workplace that is practicing all measures and guidelines set out by the Government, relating to COVID-19. All necessary precautions are in place and kept up to date in line with updates issued by the UK Government.
Please note some heavy lifting will be involved and attention to detail is a must. You will be working in a small group of reliable and enthusiastic people.
Previous warehouse experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
A positive attitude and flexibility are essential.
Please apply now by emailing, or call and ask for Millie.