Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding | Zoek
Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding
Oxfordshire - This Area Only
Flexible Working + Benefits
Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding**PermanentOxfordshire(**37.5 Hours - Flexitime)
A state-of-the-art manufacturing organisation in the Oxfordshire region is expanding throughout 2019.
As part of their growth, they require the skills of a Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding to be responsible for managing multiple and simultaneous tooling projects. You'll be customer facing and will have accountability for planning, execution, development, procurement, commissioning and validation activities related to the introduction of new and modified injection moulding tooling and ancillary equipment.
- Working in conjunction with the R&D teams from initial conception to guide their design activity, ensuring that their design translate into mouldable products.
- Working alongside Project Managers to track project activities, resource levels, and project strategies within the tooling teams.
- Responsible for preparation, performance, review & approval of associated technical documentation such as URS's, Design qualifications, validation packages, tool trials, FAT's, and tool history files.
- Management and performance monitoring of tooling suppliers.
- Liaison with toolmakers to diagnose tool faults - agreeing, defining and documenting corrective actions.
- Considerable experience in the development, introduction, validation and on-going maintenance of multi-cavity, multi component injection mould tooling systems.
- Experience of influencing product design in order to ensure mouldable products.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high value turnkey projects.
- Ability to generate and present concise and accurate technical information to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of highly regulated environments (Desirable)
The CompanyThis is a great opportunity for a Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding to join a state-of-the-art manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive salary, flexible working, up to 15% pension and many other lifestyle and family benefits.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 13 days ago