Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a hard-working, experienced Jointer to join our team in the South West Area.
About the Company:
TriConnex is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together we work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for our clients and each other, and everyone that is part of our journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future.
- To carry out 11kV HV jointing works on both DNO/IDNO sites across the South West area
- To carry out live' LV jointing works in accordance with safe working practices and in compliance with the adopting DNO's/IDNO'S codes of practice
- To be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions and to be able to convey this information to other members of the team
- To work in a safe, efficient and competent manner
- Working knowledge of HV/LV networks and IDNO companies
- Safety and environmental regulations
- Strong, proven background in Electrical Jointing
- Must have in-date: CSCS Card, NRSWA, SMSTS and Emergency First Aid
- Full clean driving licence
- HNC or equivalent
Our ethos is a focus on attitude, as we can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company.
To apply, please submit your CV with details of your experience, certifications, location, and availability.
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...