Construction Manager | Zoek
Stepps, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Competitive plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit a Construction Manager to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Scotland.
As a Construction Manager you will be part of our Operations Department who are responsible for ensuring our Cap Ex projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required standards/specifications.
As the Construction Manager your duties & responsibilities will be to assist the Project Manager with the following:
- Site-based health, safety and environmental management and leadership to drive the highest standards.
- Delivery of the Project to the agreed time, cost & quality requirements.
- Manage the look-a-head program, ensuring activities are effectively managed & completed.
- Manage change management during project lifecycle, (i.e. notify the PM of all Early Warnings & Compensation Events).
- Implement mitigation plans for identified risks.
- Manage site-based subcontracts.
- Conduct site specific inductions and chair co-ordination meetings of stakeholders.
- Preparing progress reports for the CWA Management team
- Management of the Project team and working with the CWA management team to ensure availability of suitably skilled resource.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Construction/Construction Management qualification.
- CSCS black card.
- 5 years’ experience as a construction manager (preferably in the water industry).
- Visible Health & Safety leadership.
- Manages the development of the allocated junior members of the team.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
- My Rewards Benefits
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities (electricity, gas and water), transport, telecom and data capture sectors in UK & Ireland
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service
We are committed to profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions. M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 8,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets to meet our clients’ needs.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Posted 7 days ago