Behaviour Mentor - Immediate start | Zoek
Behaviour Mentor - Immediate start
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
£70 per day
Contract (Full time)
Disclaimer! This school has a farm on site so applicants must be comfortable with animals and getting muddy
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient Behaviour Mentor to work at an Alternative Provision in West Bradford that caters for pupils with SEMH Issues that have been excluded from mainstream school.
As a Behaviour Mentor at this school, you will be tasked with working both on a one to one basis and in small groups with pupils aged between 11-16 that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues, Autism and Challenging Behaviour. As a Behaviour Support Assistant, you will be responsible for encouraging and motivating pupils to reach their full potential, supporting pupils on school trips, preparing resources for lessons, safeguarding pupils and contributing to Education Heath and Care Plans.
The school are leaders and pioneers in the Education world with respect to how they approach working with young people with SEMH Issues. They benefit from a highly experienced and well trained SLT and can offer ongoing training and support to new members of staff to further enhance their skills and careers within education.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have experience working with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues
- Have already completed, or be willing to complete a 12 hour Team Teach course
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to undergo a DBS check
- Have relevant experience that we would be able to reference within the last 5 years
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND Team and ask for Liam Ffrench on#########
Posted 15 days ago