Senior Account Manager - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Account Manager
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary: £37k + 24 Days Holiday + Private Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Income Protection
Permanent (Full time)
As a creative, forward thinking Senior Account Manager / Account Manager, working with some of the biggest household brands must be the dream? Throw in working for an award-winning agency who will challenge you and encourage you to grow and develop your career, it is a perfect storm!
BASIC SALARY: £37,000
· Initial 24 days holiday
· 3PM finish on a Friday
· Private Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance 4X basic salary
· Income Protection
· Free Parking
· Company based Bonus
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Towcester, Daventry, Olney, Newport Pagnell, Brackley, Banbury, Bedford, Rugby, Coventry, Market Harborough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Creative Agency, Marketing Agency
This is a 12-month fixed term contract; however, this company is known to not let good employees walk out the door.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will:
· Manage your clients and ensure all instructions and expectations are adhered to and met to the highest standards.
· Be responsible for a variety of projects at any given time.
· Manage a portfolio of creative briefs and ensure they are met on time and to budget.
· Liaise across all internal teams including design and project management.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Creative Agency, Marketing Agency
To be successful as a Senior Account Manager you will be:
· A 'can do-er' and be able to work things out for yourself, ideally you will have the experience of working within FMCG's and or well-known luxury/retail brands.
· In love with what you do and be happy and confident communicating at all levels, from the most senior client to our internal creative team.
· At home working in a fast paced, demanding role where no two days are the same. Whether you are conversing with clients, planning projects, coordinating campaigns or liaising with suppliers, your bound to thrive in this environment.
We are a creative marketing agency with a global reach. We partner with progressive retailers, ambitious brands, and forward-thinking businesses.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Client Service Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Shopper Retail,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LL16252, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 23 days ago