Supply Teachers | Zoek
Surrey Quays, Greater London, England
£80 - 120 per day
Permanent (Full time)
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of Secondary Schools across the Surrey area for day to day supply.
The ideal candidates are Teachers wanting to work part time, retired teachers as well as Overseas trained teachers who want to get to know the British system before taking on a full time role.
The main duties are:
· Supervising the cover work set by the absent Teacher, in some cases marking the work if the role is longer term.
· Ensuring the children have the required resources and knowledge to complete the work set by the Teacher
· Managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
· Being on hand to assist with any question the children may have regarding the work
· Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies
· Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate Teacher
· Experience of working as a teacher.
· Strong classroom presence and ability to manage behaviour as and when needed
· Ability to build a rapport with children, staff and parents
· Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent (Please note this is desired but not essential)
If you are interested, please register your interest by uploading your CV via the link below
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 6 days ago