Support Analyst - Scientific Systems & Applications
London, Greater London, England
£32000 - £40000 per annum + pension, 25 days annual leave
Reports**to: Lead Support Analyst Manager**
Location: Redman Place, Stratford. Would consider home based requests.
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
Application method: Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure all of your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Application Deadline: Sunday 14th November 2021, . Shortlisting for interviews application, please do not delay applying.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Candidate pack
Cancer Research UK and our Technology team are evolving. As one of the world's leading research-based charities, its an exciting time to join our newly formed Service Management team for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join the team supporting our scientific applications.
What will I be doing?
- Providing technical application support for a range of application technologies supporting Scientific teams.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to support the planning & implementation of changes, whilst following Technology standards & processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Working within a team including Quality Assurance, Service Delivery colleagues and third-party providers to transition applications and changes in to support, in accordance with the CR-UK Technology policies
- Investigating and resolving issues, where necessary in conjunction with peers and other service teams
What are we looking for?
- Experience of delivering technical support on a wide range of applications, from client installs to SaaS applications
- Experience of managing, maintaining and applying fixes to applications and software to ensure appropriate support and service level standards are met and exceeded
- Proven experience of delivering technical support in the pharmaceutical industry or a regulated environment is highly desirable
- Experience of working with SaaS systems used to support research or clinical trials (. Medidata RAVE, Veeva Vault, eTMF, QMS) is beneficial
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV, GxP or similar) in a pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines for computer validated systems or another regulated industry (., banking) is highly beneficial.
What's in it for me?
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a phenomenal career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...