Nurse - Walsall | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nurse - Breaks and Handovers all PAID
£32175 to £42432 PerAnnum + On Site Parking
Registered Nurse – Specialist in Complex Dementia Care
**Paid breaks and Handovers**
**Nurse Qualified Home Manager**
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Registered Care Categories:
· Mental Health Condition
· Old Age
· Physical Disability
*Location:**Walsall, West Midlands*
Pay: up to £ p/hour PLUS PAID BREAKS + PAID HANDOVERS
Salary: £32,175 per year (based on hours per week at the rate of £) More or less hours are available or £42,432 per year (based on 48 hours per week at the rate of £)
Hours – 24, 36, or 48 hours per week available.
Job Contract - Permanent – Days and Nights Available
About the home/Company:
- Paid NMC Registration fee
- The company are recognised as one of the UK's leading provider of nursing care for elderly people with dementia, complex dementia, stroke, progressive neurological illnesses and enduring mental health needs. The home provides bespoke enablement care for people with a variety of shorter-term needs as well as long-term nursing care.
- Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
- Based in Walsallthis beautiful and welcoming 151 bedded nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with end of life care needs and physical disabilities
- The home has a 5/5 Good CQC which the home manager and team are extremely proud off. This is an exciting time to join this high performing service as they push toward an outstanding CQC!
- The Nursing Home is highly rated on .uk with a / 10 rating**.** The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Paid Breaks and handover time
· Shift Patterns – Days 8am-8pm & Nights 8pm-8am
· Paid Annual NMC Registration fee
· Nurse Development Programme (monthly workshops with our on-site Nurse Training Manager)
· 24/7 Management support (via on-site management during the daytime and on-call manager at all other times)
· Working with a minimum of 6 Staff Nurses on site at all times
· Excellent Training – (delivered face:face at our on-site state-of-the-art Training suite and on-job training)
· Excellent Career opportunities
· Company Pension Scheme
· Staffing rotas visible at least 4 weeks in advance
· Free Staff Parking/Subsidised staff meals plus many other benefits
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Jennifer today ON######### !
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Reference ID: NurseSC774
Part-time hours: 24-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £42, per year