Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant | Zoek
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
GBP9.5 - GBP10.5 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Psychology Graduate - York
Are you an aspiring Education Psychologist? Do you want to further your knowledge of Special Needs? Would you be interested in working with students with social, emotional and mental health needs? If yes, Teaching Personnel want to hear from you!
Who are Teaching Personnel?
- We are the leading supply teaching agency, committed to supporting your professional development and career progression during your time with us.
- We provide you with the widest choice and variety of supply teaching jobs, teaching assistant roles and pupil interventions in thousands of schools across England and Wales.
- Thousands of schools choose Teaching Personnel every week, so you will have access to temporary and permanent jobs in Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Schools.
- Our digital services are designed to provide you with an enjoyable experience to help you register, manage your work admin and progress your career in education.
As a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will receive the following benefits:
- Choice and Variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens – supporting national children and education charities through your direction
To gain invaluable experience through working with Teaching Personnel, please email your CV to Kerry Fowler or call the Hull and Lincoln SEN Branch on#########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see "FAQs") for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 23 days ago