Care Worker | Zoek
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
£9.00 - 9.75 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Care Worker and Enablers
£9.00 - £9.75 p/h
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and understanding person who has a high degree of respect for young people and adults who need support with their complex needs, learning and social skills? If so, you could spend your day supporting people with a variety of health conditions such as, sensory impairments, dementia learning, behavioral and social difficulties. This role will inolve mainly day shifts on both weekdays and weekends.
The ultimate benefit and reward of this role is the personal fulfillment you will feel when you see just how much your support is enabling people to Achieve their independence and full potential.
- At least 6 months previous professional experience
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Care Worker, your new role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career where no day is ever the same
- Receive up to £20 on bank holidays due to double pay
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new workplaces
- We give you work based on your availability
- 28 days' holiday to be taken flexibly around your lifestyle
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
- Permanent opportunities available if your working requirements change
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
Check out what AJ Care Workers say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
"AJ Recruitment are supportive at providing me work to support my needs. They take into consideration everything I tell them and adapt based on my preference. For me being able to work while having limited childcare is fantastic which really helps me to support my family."
Posted 41 days ago