Learning Support Assistant
Merton, Norfolk, England
£67.00 to £90.00
Unspecified (Full time)
*Learning Support Assistant - Merton *
*Are you passionate about SEND? Are you interested in supporting children with SEND needs within a school setting? If so then APPLY NOW!*
*I am currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a popular Mainstream or an SEND school to support children and young people with challenging needs. Being a Teaching Assistant you will be required to complete all day to day classroom activities, Reinforce targets, To supervise and support when required. To maintain continuous routines for the children. Also helping children hit their daily targets and even longer projects such as their short and long term goals. Also working within a mainstream or SEN school you will need to be nurturing, approachable and understanding towards all children. *
* Teaching Assistant
* Ideally have experience working with children in a school setting.
* Must have a creative and positive mindset
* Very approachable and also Understanding
* 8:30am start
* Immediate start
* Up to £90 per day; weekly payment
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
* Offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
* Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
* Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* Give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Zack Neal @ Engage Education SEND directly.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements. INDTA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per day
* 8 hour shift
* No weekends