Merton, Norfolk, England
Unspecified (Full time)
*Primary Teachers Required for Primary School in Merton*
*About the role: *
At Engage Education, we’re currently looking for a unique Primary Teacher to work full time, long term at a successful, forward-thinking primary school in Merton.
You will become part of an enthusiastic team, working in a nurturing and academically-successful environment with outstanding facilities. The school is committed to developing both its pupils and staff to achieve their full potential.
If you are an ambitious teacher who is passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding, creative lessons, we would love to hear from you. The school is happy to consider NQTs as well as those with more experience.
*The ideal applicant will be: *
* A qualified teacher with QTS
* The school are looking for Teachers in each Key Stage - EYFS, KS1 & KS2
* Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* An outstanding teacher with a love of children and teaching
* Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
*About us: *
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
* Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
* Free CPD sessions
* Your own dedicated consultant
* £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
* Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
*How to apply: *
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Reference ID: TF004
Job Type: Full-time
* Bachelor's (preferred)
* teaching: 1 year (preferred)
* QTS (preferred)