Corporate Solicitor | Zoek
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Industry Leading Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Corporate Solicitor 1 - 3 PQE required for a Lawyer looking for a role accompanied by fantastic progression prospects. This highly reputable Top 200 national firm is looking for ambitious solicitors to join their corporate team based in Reading, Berkshire.
This Top 200 firm, who are well known for their high-level of work, is certainly considered one of the regions heavy hitters. The firm offers a broad array of services, ranging from banking/finance to social housing. Moreover, the firm is well known for investing in their staff, making them one of the top employers nationwide. They do operate out of a couple of different offices in the area, and also have a London City branch.
The firm works with an impressive variety of clients, ranging from medium to high net worth individuals and business enterprises. Moreover, the firm is certainly considered leading in terms of innovation, and enterprise and as a result, are hugely successful. Moreover, the development of their staff is crucial to their successes; therefore, if you are looking for a firm who highly values their workforce, this is the opportunity for you!
About the Role
The role will see you working on some of the highest quality corporate work in the regions, it will typically involve;
- Advising on disposals and acquisitions of private companies and company assets
- Corporate advisory matters
- Private Equity Investments
- Group restructurings
- Capital markets listings / IPOs
- Public company takeovers
- Institutional equity issues
Skills and experience required
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor 1-3 PQE with relevant Corporate Law experience in all of some of the areas listed above
- Dedication to excellent client service
- Relationship driven and people orientated
- Good reputable firm background either Legal 200 or strong Legal 500
What's on offer?
- Excellent remuneration above the market rate
- 26 days holiday and opportunity to purchase more
- Private medical
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus scheme
Apply now for immediate consideration
Posted 13 days ago