Trainee Games and Software Tester
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Video Game and Software Tester
· No experience needed
· Unlimited interviews and career support for 3 years
· Gain industry desired certifications in as little as 12 weeks
Are you ready to turn your hobby into a career?
It’s time to skill up for your dream job!
If you are an avid gamer with the curiosity and patience required to test all aspect of gameplay and want to gain the skills and certifications you need to pursue a career in games and software testing, we can help.
The Training Room will help you develop skills that will set you apart from other candidates and will prepare you for a fast-paced and exciting career in video game and software testing. Upon certification you will be offered unlimited interviews for available opportunities for up to 3 years giving you the best platform to launch your new career.
The certifications included are employer led, which means they have been identified as the key skills desired by employers searching for candidates in the software and games testing industry.
Successful graduates will gain the following:
· Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Python Fundamentals This course provides skills in all the basic and advanced concepts of Python programming with its interactive learning resources. The course includes topics such as Python basics, data structures, functions in Python, modules in Python, and many more.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Your new career starts here!
Apply now for more information.