Family Solicitor | Zoek
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£43000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
You will work alongside a Partner who is a leader in their field as well as being part of the firms expanding Private Wealth offering. You will work to ensure the management and growth of this department in this UK and international, Top 100, law firm.
The company, which employs over 3,000 staff, operates out of 15 locations in the UK and has a modern, agile workforce with more than 400 staff adopting formal flexible working patterns and a dress-for-your-day policy among other popular initiatives.
This multi-award-winning practice is ranked in the Top 100 and are top tier across many areas of the L500 and Chambers; however, this firm culturally stands apart from other City practices. They are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer a level of flexibility to staff which is unheard of for firms of a similar size.
Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff, and they are well known for the prospects that they offer. The firm, on top of its commitment to reducing environmental impact, they do a vast amount of pro-bono work and have many initiatives which places their people orientated approach at the top of the agenda.
The firm has won over 15 awards in the last 12 months alone.
The firm is known globally for its extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses. The practice is multi-service, but they are particularly well-known for their family law services.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Family Solicitor into their Manchester City Centre office.
You will join a top tier family department. The team are innovative, dynamic and forward thinking. You will work side on side with a Partner who is a heavy hitter and ranked as a leader in their field. This will give you an excellent level of exposure, to very high-quality work.
You will be:
- As a senior member of the team, you will play an integral role in the growth and leadership of the team
- You will deal with a varied and broad caseload, making for a more interesting role
- Dealing with a high value and often complex cases
- This position offers a high level of autonomy, strong partner access, good training and development, and a real opportunity to progress
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience, applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will have a good grounding in family law and experience of dealing with high-value and complex cases
- You will have first-class communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Family Solicitor to join this Top 20 practice in their Manchester City Centre office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.
Posted 17 days ago