SEN Learning Mentor - Hartlepool | Zoek UK | ab07c9b7b4c34b7daaee3ccc01000891
SEN Learning Mentor - Hartlepool
£80 - £90 per day
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for an SEN Learning Mentor to work in a secondary school in Hartlepool.
- Location - Hartlepool
- Position - SEN Learning Mentor
- Type of work - Mentoring SEN Learners
- Start date - September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration - 6 Months +
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full Time ( hours p/w)
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
- Hours - 8:00 am - 3pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with SEN students
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
This is 'About the school' and should differentiate this school and the role from any other.
Posted 38 days ago