Maths Teacher | Zoek
Basildon, Essex, England
£600 - 850 per week + via PAYE
Permanent (Full time)
Maths and Science Teacher Required!
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Maths Teacher for our client school, some Science teaching may also be involved. The School is based local to Basildon, Essex, they are a supportive ‘Good’ school who are focused on providing a wide range of opportunities to all students. For them it is essential to ensure that all pupils achieve their best possible outcomes. They are currently looking for someone who is available on a full time basis and is dedicated to making a positive impact to their Maths department.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What Teaching Personnel can offer you in return:
- A dedicated team of consultants who will support you through your assignment
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy
- A number of CPD courses available through the School, with courses such as Team Teach and Safeguarding available
- Recommend a Friend scheme with a GBP50 bonus per successful referral
Teaching Personnel is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
To apply for this role, or to enquire about other available roles, please contact Summer Smith at the Essex Branch on#########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 9 days ago